Wednesday, September 21, 2011

0-3 hiyakawa project

One pissed of monkey
    Alright this is the third panel to this project and i personally think it adds a lot, the figure is clear and IMO kicks butt. Although he kinda looks a little crazy, with this panel I used a "what I'm calling" cool split-complimentary triad color scheme with all three together you can start to make out the face a little better and as an added bonus, because I didn't realize this until i put all three together, the lines of action are all pointing to the next picture. I figured since it was a happy accident that i would keep this up in the next one so that your eye would be lead through the whole piece in a big circle. As a revision of the previous two I also took out the blur that was in them. I thought  "Why work so hard on a nice picture when your just gonna blur it out?" Didn't make sense to me so I just went with the Hue/Saturation adjustment layer and I am a lot happier with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment